[Bf-python] questions about best practice

Jenny caretdashcaret at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 17:05:52 CET 2014

Hello,

I have a few questions.

I was wondering what are the best practices for testing Blender scripts /
add-ons. Are there testing frameworks that can be easily integrated? How
should I go about writing tests when my functions are a series of operator
calls? Should I mock them?

Secondly, when I open a script in the Blender Text Editor to run, and I'm
using an external module or package, how do I add that module / package to
the path? Right now, in my script, `import foo` just gets me `No module
named foo`.

Thank you,
Jenny