[Bf-python] File Browser Search - Add-on

Jakub Zolcik j.zolcik at allblue.pl
Wed Aug 27 00:00:35 CEST 2014

Hi,

I would like to bring to your attention an Add-on that I made.

It allows users to search for files in File Browser. It supports
searching in subdirectories, searching for directories, opening files
on click and using regular expression like search (using *, in example:
*.blend, blender_*). It also works with blend data when
appending/linking.

I actually wrote it 2 years ago, but when I looked at it now I realised
that is needed a complete remake.

I was trying to follow all guidelines and standard and would appreciate
tips on what should I do next/different for it to be accepted.

https://developer.blender.org/T30386
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Import-Export/File_Browser_Search
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?243332-AddOn-File-Browser-Search&highlight=

Best Regards