[Bf-python] (no subject)

Jeremy Bayley jbayleyvisuals at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 17:34:44 CEST 2014

Not sure what you mean by "prop". To me that means an object in a scene.
When you click the colored rectangle it will pop up with some color profile
choices such as RGB and HSV.

If you know Python already I would recommend reading over the Blender API
for your coding needs. For UI there are a number of good video tutorials.
CG Cookie has some good free videos on UI with Python.

http://www.blender.org/documentation/blender_python_api_2_70_release/
http://cgcookie.com/blender/2012/09/30/blender-tweak-interface-scripting/