[Bf-python] Is it possible to read the Operator props while in its draw() function?

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 00:36:08 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have an operator that has a custom draw function (invoked by
wm.invoke_props_dialog()).

I was wondering if I can read the properties in the class as they are set
by the user before the 'OK' button is pressed.

For example, if the user picks 'A' in an enum, I would like to show
different options than if 'B' is selected.

The attached sample script should illustrate this properly. I wasn't sure
if I'm doing something wrong, if this is a bug, or if this is in someone's
todo list. This is something I think it would be really useful.

Thanks,
Dalai
--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto