[Bf-python] can't get audio volume changes via script

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Sun Oct 20 10:07:33 CEST 2013

You do not want to use bpy.types.SoundSequence here! It’s a type (and
used this way, a constructor), not a data access!

You are probably looking for something like that:

for seq in bpy.context.sequence_editor.sequences:
     if seq.type is 'SOUND':
         print(seq.volume)

(Loop over that for all your frames of course).

Bastien