[Bf-python] invoke_confirm with custom confirm message?

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 05:25:55 CEST 2013

Hi,

First a question, is it possible to have a custom message when I use
invoke_confirm?

Apparently there is not, and the not-so-nice alternative is to use
invoke_props_dialog and have my own draw() function.

Assuming that it's not possible, would that be a nice addition?
I think I can do that myself, but I would like to get 'design approval'
first.

My proposal is to do:
context.window_manager.invoke_confirm(self, event, text="Are you sure you
want to do whatever with object \"{0}\"".format(context.object))

I may do it anyways for a project I'm working on. But it would be nicer if
it can be incorporated back in Blender.

(also I may not do it any soon, so if anyone wants to do first, be my guest)

Cheers,
Dalai
--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto