[Bf-python] drawing callback in clip editor, problems with 'view_to_region'

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 17:42:32 CEST 2013

You are right that it works when called from an operator. But I'm trying to
make it work outside the operator, thus I need to define my own matrixes.

That said I found the fix :)
Your example did help to make me explore it further, thanks.

Basically instead of:
glOrtho(-1, 1, -1, 1, -20, 20)
(...)
coordinates = [(size, size), (-size, size), (-size, -size), ( size, -size)]

I'm now doing:
glOrtho(0, 1, 0, 1, -15, 15)
coordinates = [(size, size), (0, size), (0, 0), ( size, 0)]

Final sample file:
http://www.pasteall.org/46298/python

Cheers,
Dalai