[Bf-python] blender addon to contrib?

flavio soares qazav3.0 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 22:53:58 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm not sure if here is the best place to ask, so if it isn't please point
me to where.

I've coded a Blender addon to improve VSE usability. It is here:

https://github.com/szaszak/blender_velvet

I know about Extra Sequencer Actions by Padial and Turi, but the approach
is different, more aimed at speeding up editing.

There are also some changes to space_sequencer.py (same link) to make it
show some useful things for video editing. Even though it throw an error
when there's only audio at the timeline (my fault, sorry), it is also quite
useful.

How could I make the script into contrib?

I believe there is potential in many features there, maybe some operators
could even be incorporated.

thanks!

flavio