[Bf-python] blender python script error

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Thu Nov 7 19:31:45 CET 2013

For the specific question you are asking, this is probably the page to read:
http://www.blender.org/documentation/blender_python_api_2_69_1/info_quickstart.html

bpy.context.scene is the active scene, while bpy.data.scenes['Scene']
is the scene named 'Scene'. They can be the same, it depends which
scene the user has selected.