[Bf-python] Getting fcurve data from parented object

Asbjørn lordcrc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 20:05:53 CET 2013

On 24.01.2013 01:25, Campbell Barton wrote:
> Better use scene.frame_set(frame, subframe), then collect object
> matrix data for motion blur.

Between 2.65 and 2.66 the behavior of frame_set() changed. In 2.66 if I
call scene.frame_set(n, 1.0) then scene.frame_current returns n+1. Is
this expected behavior? In 2.65 it returns n, which is what I'd expect
given the wording in the documentation.

Just curious as it was somewhat unexpected. It's not an issue, but
perhaps docs could be updated to reflect this.

Cheers
- Asbjørn