[Bf-python] Support listing of multiple versions of the same addon

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Fri Mar 1 19:21:49 CET 2013

> How about copy the blender folder and then make a new shortcut to that
> "version", there one can use different AddOns.

Sure, this is a decent cludge for some of the use-cases for the time
being.  My proposal is that we shouldn't need such a cludge, and that
users shouldn't be burdened with having to have multiple installs of
Blender just to install multiple versions of addons.  And it gets
pretty ridiculous if you consider a user who wants even just a few
permutations of different addon's various versions.

--Nathan