[Bf-python] Getting fcurve data from parented object

Matt Ebb mattebb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 22:04:29 CET 2013

As a hint, It will probably be faster for you to minimize scene updates, so rather than set the current frame for all your subframe steps, for each object, it will be better to set the frame to the first subframe, iterate over your required objects storing their matrices, the set the frame to a new subframe, and then go over and collect all the matrices again. I do something a bit like that in the 3delight exporter.