[Bf-python] Error: Not freed memory blocks

Clemens Barth barth at root-1.de
Sat Jan 26 14:38:51 CET 2013

Dear all.

I have a small question: When executing

          bpy.ops.object.select_all(action='DESELECT')

in the Blender terminal and then closing Blender, I get the following error
in the terminal, from where I have started Blender:

 > Error: Not freed memory blocks: 1
 > wmOperatorReportList len: 40 0x700d9d8

Well, the error doesn't annoy me much but I would like to know if
it is somewhat relevant. Do also other people obtain same type of
error with other OSs'?

My OS: Ubuntu Linux 12.04, 64Bit, Blender 2.65.9 64Bit, r54032
(I get Blender weekly from the ppa https://launchpad.net/~irie)

Thanks for some comments.

Blendphys