[Bf-python] Getting fcurve data from parented object

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 05:29:24 CET 2013

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Asbjørn <lordcrc at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 24.01.2013 01:25, Campbell Barton wrote:
>> Better use scene.frame_set(frame, subframe), then collect object
>> matrix data for motion blur.
>
> This did the trick! One detail though, besides comparing the subframe
> matrices, how can I reliably determine if an object is animated? I'd
> like to avoid changing the subframe if I don't have to.
>
> Cheers again :)
> - Asbjørn

Quite sure there isn't, blender does flush flags internally via the
depsgraph so its possible to expose.

However even then I don't think it would be 100% reliable, the reason
being that you can't know ahead of time if changing an animated
property will tag the data-block to be updated through its 'set'
function (which would in-turn be flushed to other objects).

--
- Campbell