[Bf-python] Support listing of multiple versions of the same addon

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Thu Feb 28 12:12:59 CET 2013

Am 26.02.2013 19:23, schrieb Nathan Vegdahl:
> A topic that has come up over on bf-committers is the possibility of
> supporting multiple co-installed versions of the same addon, without it
> showing up as a conflict in the addon browser.

How about copy the blender folder and then make a new shortcut to that
"version", there one can use different AddOns.

Of course there is the problem with the preferences stored into the user
folder. On Linux and with my own builds it stores them into the build
folder, so no problem here.

Carsten
--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/