[Bf-python] (no subject)

Michel.Anders@inter.nl.net manders at inter.nl.net
Sat Aug 17 08:18:50 CEST 2013

What would be the best way to bundle presets with an addon? I cannot put them in the zipfile containing the python modules because the presets directory is located outside the addons directory (right?).

Now I know I could probably add some presets via the API as part of the registration process but that is a bit clunky. It would be far less cumbersome to copy a set of presets to the zipfile because that way it would be possible to do maintenance on the presets without altering any code.

Any ideas? (am I missing something about the addon registration process?)

-- Michel.