[Bf-python] Contrib Addon Review: io_mesh_xyz

Clemens Barth barth at root-1.de
Sat Nov 10 18:15:04 CET 2012

Dear all.

As discussed a couple of times here and in the IRC chat, it is best to
separate the importer/exporters from the panel. This is what I have
done in the last weeks.

So, we have three addons: the PDB and XYZ Import/Export addons and
the addon, which loads the panel.

I followed all suggestions from Campbell mentioned here,

http://codereview.appspot.com/6815052 ,

and could solve almost all issues. I also tried to be compatible with
the "Style guide for Python code"
(http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/).
Furthermore, I found a few bugs.

I tested the addons extensively, and they seem to be in a very good shape.

The addons are 'ready' for, may be, a second review.

Thanks for all comments, and your first review, Campbell,

cheers,

Blendphys.