[Bf-python] Interfacing Blender with IPython

klo uo klonuo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 07:00:35 CEST 2012

Thanks Owen for this tip, it's quite handy although it's not a solution.
With procedure you suggested, I get IPython shell and Blender
namespace. It's like having Blender compiled as Python module and I
can importing it. After closing IPython I'm back in terminal, and no
GUI is available at any time

I thought about keymap also, but if IPython console is not "loaded"
inside Blender Python console, but somehow in terminal while
interfacing Blander... yea, exactly like in your procedure :)
I'll try various snippets with that approach and if find one working I'll reply

Cheers