[Bf-python] Create new space types

Alexander Standaert alexanderstandaert at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 20:34:28 CEST 2012

hi,

this summer i am going to program for the MORSE robotics
project<http://www.openrobots.org/wiki/morse/>.
We want to make a user interface for morse and it would be very nice if we
could create a new space for that.
I know it is not yet posible but i was wondering if i could help program
this in the python interface??? at this point i'm thinking of programming
the "morse-ui" hard core in c and build a sort of MORSE-BLENDER but this
would be stupid because it would be a lot of work integrate morse with new
versions of blender thats why python would be great. I'm certan that lots
of people are waiting for this feature so If your interessed in this please
contact me.
note i'm not a blender-developer (yet ;) ) and my only programming
experiance in blender is with python so maybe i would need some hints in
the right direction :)

greatings

ALexander