[Bf-python] Bf-python Digest, Vol 89, Issue 4

Brendon Murphy meta.androcto1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 12:52:56 CEST 2012

> . Re: Review Request for addon "Blender Destructability     Editor"
>       (Martin Felke)

> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 14:01:39 +0200
> From: Martin Felke <martin.felke at t-online.de>
> Subject: Re: [Bf-python] Review Request for addon "Blender
>         Destructability Editor"
> To: bf-python at blender.org
>
> Hello,
>
> > i' d like to have my addon "Blender Destructability Editor" reviewed for
> > a possible inclusion into blender contrib svn.
> >
> > The wiki page is here:
> >
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Object/Destructability
> >
> > it has links to the github repo, the addon tracker page (outdated,
> > please use github version) and the blenderartists forum thread.
>
> Ok, i think i did all steps necessary to apply for a review. Or did i
> miss something ? If yes, please tell me which steps are necessary as
> well.
> Or are there features you miss from my addon ? Maybe it is too big /
> complicated ? I would be happy about some feedback about that.
>
> Martin
>
> hi Martin,
I think someone needs to give you some answers here.
I have some questions too.
Is the voronoi++ lib that you use acceptable in blender?
Can this addon be put in contrib?
What changes are needed to make this addon ready for contrib?

Note, I've tested this addon & been following it's progress for some time
now.
It seems as far as usability & ui, this addon is allows greater freedom for
users.
I would like to see some consideration for this to be included in contrib
for further work as it already incorporates current shatter types.
If a dev could find time to review or give an answer, it would be great.

Thanks,
Brendon.