[Bf-python] Remove a modal handler from the window manager

"Martin Bürbaum" martin.buerbaum at gmx.at
Fri Feb 24 15:03:46 CET 2012

Is it possible to remove a modal handler from the window_manager when an add-on is disabled (and how/where)?

the reason I'm asking is because I had the following roblem for a while now with the measure panel add-on:
When I disable the add-on the modal handler for drawing is still there (and being executed). I could cheat and simply not let it draw anything, but a clean solution would be the best. :-)

Thanks in advance,
Martin