[Bf-python] [Addon] MeshTransfer: looking for feedback

Philipp Oeser info at graphics-engineer.com
Wed Feb 8 14:09:46 CET 2012

Hi list!

I am working on an Addon and am now looking for testers and feedback.

The MeshTransfer Addon creates a mapping between meshes of arbitrary
topology. It then takes mesh data (vertex colors, vertex weights and
vertex displacement supported atm.) from a "source" object and transfers
the data to a "target" object.
Original thought is from Ben of GeckoAnimation and I picked up the idea
as my first real Addon. It is still work in progress, so it's not
production-tested, propably has bugs, but how do you say it: "release
early and often"

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?244981-Addon-MeshTransfer

If this is not the right mailing-list for this kind of thing please
point me to a more appropriate place.

Greetz
Philipp