[Bf-python] Cmake - PYTHON_NUMPY_PATH problem

kursadk at plecxus.com kursadk at plecxus.com
Sun Dec 2 01:43:42 CET 2012

Hi

I am trying to compile Blender-32bit under Windows7-64 with Cmake and
Mingw-32bit (Eclipse Project). And I am hitting a Python(32 bit) wall that I
cannot figure out on my own.

Here is the Cmake output for the configure

"
CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:1937 (message):
  PYTHON_NUMPY_PATH is invalid, numpy not found in
  'C:/Python33/Lib/site-packages/numpy' WITH_PYTHON_INSTALL_NUMPY option
will
  be ignored when installing python
"

I have Python33 along with Python27 and numpy installed. Python3 has the
predecence. Python is able to import numpy in the Python3 command line.   I
have the Python/Numpy option checked in the Cmake Gui.  At this point I am
really not sure why Cmake is decides to ignore the numpy lib in place.

I am hoping that someone might have  some insight into this problem in the
list. Since this sounds more like Cmake configuration to me however I only
compiled couple Cmake projects before thus I am quite rookie when it comes
to Cmake.

thanks