[Bf-python] custom icon on file creation

gerrard symons ice_that_burns at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 12:50:34 CEST 2012

Are you talking about the Python icon associated with Python files? If so, I highly doubt that's possible. Those icons are setup through the Operating System (perhaps regkeys or something - I'm not completely sure how they become associated :). A custom icon is usually used for an application (*.exe) file. So I'm not sure why you'd want to swap the Python icon, really.