[Bf-python] Addons for Contrib/Release SVN review.

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:02:08 CEST 2011

Hi, I've set all the users listed in Brendon's mail as developers in
the extension project (you can now commit to blender extensions).
Welcome aboard!

Please read this quick list of do's & dont's for committers before
adding you're work to SVN.

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Py/Sharing#Rules_for_SVN_Committers

I think this covers most common errors for new svn devs, of course
feel free to ask here or in IRC if we missed anything.

Cheers
- Campbell

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 8:30 PM, Brendon Murphy