[Bf-python] Include Contrib Addons for Testing Builds?

Bartek Skorupa bartekskorupa at bartekskorupa.com
Thu Nov 17 16:25:49 CET 2011

Finally!!!

In fact NO regular user even knows about AddonsContrib. When any
developer uploads any script to this repository, he has to be aware
that if he doesn't publish it anywhere else - it's simply gone. No one
will ever have a chance to find it. No one will ever test it.
Those AddOns HAVE TO be more accessible. Who do we want to test the
addons? Developers, or users? I'd say - users. Addons are NOT for
developers. Users don't have a clue what svn is, what trunk is and
what contrib repository is.
Every idea that moves contrib addons closer to regular users is good.

Cheers

Bartek Skorupa

www.bartekskorupa.com