[Bf-python] RenderEngine API - fractional frame

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Fri Jul 15 07:23:32 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 3:12 PM, Matt Ebb <matt at mke3.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Nicholas Yue <yue.nicholas at gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> Given that RenderEngine gets called N-samples time and frame_subframe
>> not having the fractional value, how can I determine that I am on the
>> last sample and time to actually emit stuff for the Renderer?
>>

> Uh? The render engine API render method gets called once per render
> (frame). I don't know where you're getting the idea that it is called N
> amounts of times?
>
> I just thought - Perhaps have you got blender interla's full scene
antialiasing switched on? Perhaps there's a bug in which it will set off an
external render multiple times if that option is on. It should really be
ignored for external renderers and jsut let hte external renderer exporter
handle all motion blur data export itself, but I'm wondering if there's in
fact something wrong here...

Matt