[Bf-python] bpy api *gotcha's* documented.

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 20:58:47 CEST 2011

Update - added a section on unicode problems

http://www.blender.org/documentation/blender_python_api_2_59_0/info_gotcha.html#unicode-problems

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 4:55 PM, bartius crouch
<bartius.crouch at gmail.com> wrote:
> Very useful document. People who use the bpy api a lot are probably
> already aware of these points.

For the basics, sure, But to write the docs I had to do read up on
python docs and do tests myself to double check the docs were
accurate, even exposed a few bugs in pythons api including a crash -
issue IMHO is some parts of the api experienced py devs avoid because
they give problems but that also means they don't get tested properly
and new scripters can run into them.

--
- Campbell