[Bf-python] DXF exporter in 2.5*

Vaclav Klecanda vencax77 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 19:55:41 CEST 2011

Hi,
I have adopted and the 2.4x version of DXF exported as well as some snippets
from already ported exporters in 2.59 version. I have made the original
linear, long and thus hardly readable modular. The mesh exporting already
runs which is what I wanted to make. Other primitive would be ported later.
As well as some parts with features which I have not fully understand.
Please review the code and let me know if it is worth something.
One more thought: I have split the actual DXF file generation and the
exported scene into a model. This allow to use another DXF library for
format handling. I have found a DXF library in python and asked myself if
would be better to use the same library for both the exporter and importer.

regards Vasek Klecanda, aka vencax