[Bf-python] BF-Python Team Sunday Meeting

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 01:55:46 CEST 2011

Hi, we are having our (first) Sunday (of the month) Meeting tomorrow
at 17 CET at #blenderpython. We plan to discuss topics such as

1) scripts that needto be moved upload -> contrib
2) scripts that needto be moved contrib -> trunk
3) scripts that needto be moved trunk -> contrib
4) scripts that needto be moved contrib -> upload
5) authors to be contacted to invite them on bf-extensions: example:
webgl addon and x3dom addon authors
6) scripts that should not be accepted
7) call for people to document the scripts they like, like, show off a
cool thing you've done with that script!
8) call for file for imp/exp test bed

anyone involved/interested is welcome to jump in!

how to adapt to you local time:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=17+cet+to+gmt+-6

Daniel Salazar
3Developer.com