[Bf-python] Library module (2.49 series)

Goat Man goatman.py at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 13:55:59 CEST 2009

I'm having a hard time using the Library module to append objects to a
scene, for some objects i get cyclic dependencies errors, these only go away
if i load objects in their proper order (root, branches, then leaves).  But
how can i peek into a .blend file to see the relationships so the load order
can be found before using Library.load(..) ?

Actually i just want to append the entire .blend file to the current one
(and keep my script running), problem i had trying to use the other
Blender.Load function is that when the new file is loaded it stops the
current script.

-brett