[Bf-python] TypeError adding Text to a scene

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Mon Oct 5 20:06:47 CEST 2009

On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 08:02:41AM -0400, Ron Wheeler wrote:
> In general, the API documentation is terrible (examples use methods or
> properties that do not appear in the documentation,
> lots of properties and methods seem to work that are not documented)
> but I have not been able to find the sources for any of the
> documentation or find the code for the classes in the sources so I can
> read them for the whole story.

Your search skills are terrible.  Both the code for the types and
the epydoc are under source/blender/python/api2_2x .

Some methods are not documented because they are considered to be deprecated.
The idea was to 'hide' them by removing them from the documentation, but
leave them working so as not to break old scripts.

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net