[Bf-python] TypeError adding Text to a scene

Nery Chucuy idesisnery at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 15:53:31 CEST 2009

Hello Ron,
I've been using Python API for some time and yes, the documentation is not
that clear but if you put a attention you'll get what you want.

What I think you want to use in this case is not a Text but a Text3d. Text
is for the TextEditor and Text3d is for the object that appears through the
menu: Add>Text.

Hope this helps,

Nery Chucuy (idesisnery)