[Bf-python] Pycon 2010 embedding session

Peter Shinners pete at shinners.org
Tue Nov 3 06:51:52 CET 2009

Hello guys, I just got subscribed to the list.

I've been approved to do one of the sessions at Pycon 2010. My topic is
going to be about how Python is being embedded, deployed, and extended
in major applications. I'm definitely going to be covering Maya,
Houdini, Nuke, and other commercial applications. I'd also like to get
some discussion from core Blender developers about this.

Do you think the mailing list would be a good place to discuss this? If
there is a smaller core of developers I could do some "reply all" or
one-on-one emails directly.