[Bf-python] Handle User action

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 18:37:55 CET 2009

Can you give some areas that would interest you besides python
integration? (which I think is a way off - 4-8months for me... unless
some other dev writes).

Your post made me think of writing about this, might be of some
interest to people on this list,
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1522861#post1522861

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 5:18 PM, revuedelibre . <revuedelibre at gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't want you to hurry up. Take your time to make a perfect Blender 2.6
> ;-)
>
> I would very happy to help on development, but it's hard to know how to
> start ( application is so complex  ... ).
>
> Is there somewhere on www some global diagrams of workflows used,  maps of
> sources files, or something like that ? ( and some resume of IRC new dev.
> meetings ? )
>
> Thanks for your work !
>
> Julien
>
> On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> aside from being able to point events to your own python defined
>> operators...  not really
>> python replacement for scriptlinks in 2.4x hasn't been started yet.
>>
>> Its really important to get it right this time so even if its easy to
>> hack something in I prefer to make something that can be supported for
>> a long time and extended in useful ways
>>
>> On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 1:42 PM, revuedelibre . <revuedelibre at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > Is there a simple way to handle every user action on WM, with python (
>> > on
>> > blender 2.5 alpha0 or svn ). If yes, where should I add my python code ?
>> >
>> > Thanks & Regards,
>> >
>> > Julien

>> --
>> - Campbell