[Bf-python] Proposal for getting identifier names for datablocks that require links to objects

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Fri Sep 12 23:42:38 CEST 2008

Ok, implementing a names attributes for the libdata sequences is pretty
easy and would do what I'm looking for, plus can be done for any libdata
type.

But what about the idea of not being able to iterate over
bpy.data.particles, i.e., it does not return a wrapped particle system
since we don't have an object to go with it?  It's either that or check
within the API to see if the BPy_Particle object does or does point to
its associated object?

Ken