[Bf-python] linux and static python library

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Sun Oct 19 19:40:53 CEST 2008

Campbell and I have been discussing doing the next linux builds (2.48a
maybe) with a Python 2.5 linked statically.  He pointed me at his wiki
and I made a build for him to test.  For this I need to add a
python25.zip to the build; I'm guessing I could just include the one
from the Windows build.

Here's his wiki: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Ideasman42#Python

Is there any reason why I shouldn't just do two builds (static and
dynamic OpenGL) with static 2.5 instead of the 4 (or now 6, including
these two) we did for 2.48?

Ken