[Bf-python] how to make visible / center all objects in a / all 3Dview(s) (python api for [HOME]-key functionality in 3Dviews)

Dietrich Bollmann diresu at web.de
Sat May 24 15:50:45 CEST 2008

Hi,

I would like to use the "[HOME]-key functionality" from a python script.
something like:

  for window in Window.Get(Window.Types.VIEW3D):
      window.center()

but couldn't find any way to do this.

It seems that this functionality is implemented by the c-function
'view3d_home(0)' but I couldn't find any python bindings for it.

Is there some other way to center all objects in a / all 3Dviews?

If not, what kind of python functions / modules should implement this
kind of functionality?

Thanks, Dietrich

By the way, is there some python function to access the existing
(visible) windows? Something like
Window.Get(Window.Types.VIEW3D)?