[Bf-python] help off-screen rendering with blender in python

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Fri May 16 09:48:01 CEST 2008

On May 15, 2008, at 11:34 AM, Astan Chee wrote:

> That is what I was just looking at. Is there a way to do a command-line
> render and specify a python script as a (pre)render script as well as
> other rendering parameters.

i think yes. in fact as the cmdline parameters for rendering are more
limited, BPython has been used to set rendering parameters. i think
they work as  a prerender script too with the -p switch.

> What Im doing? This is what I am doing:
> http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=21867

seems certainly fun enough, i don't know much about astrophysics but am
making a game that's on a small planet :)

> Astan

~Toni