[Bf-python] GSOC - Math Library Project

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 14:20:05 CET 2008

Hey Wendy, your initial submission seems good,
Since you have decided to go with one of the suggested ideas I can
only suggest you do a more detailed submission (with deliverables etc)
based on the template.
Also confirm your able to compile blender from source on your system,
the math lib work you'd be using mostly C.

- Cam