[Bf-python] Remote IPython & PyCrust Shell for Blender

Dietrich Bollmann diresu at web.de
Mon Mar 24 10:32:08 CET 2008

Hi Willian,

On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 22:14 -0300, Willian Padovani Germano wrote:
> A quick test I did here with the default threading module in Python
> crashed Blender

The command port (see my last posting) works fine with threads :)

I protected the blender main queue to not get scrambled up when used
from different threads and everything works fine even when using more
than than one blender shell client (every client causes blender to fork
a new thread).

Dietrich