[Bf-python] UV mapping, mirror image and Python

Christian Monfort monfort.c at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 22:21:25 CET 2008

Hi,

When using "UV/Image Editor" in Blender UI, you can mirror image along X
and/or Y axis by pressing M-KEY.
I need to do the same from within a Python script (I've done the UV
mapping, and now I need to mirror the image), but I have found nothing
about it in Blender Python API documentation.

Is it possible to do this directly with Python?
If not, is there a simple way to program this feature? (I had a quick
look into Blender source code to see how it's done, but it seems not
that simple to me...)

Thanks for any help

Note: I have posted that same question on Blender Artists Forums a few
days ago, but received no response so far. Maybe I'll have more luck here.