[Bf-python] request svn commit rights

migius migius at 4d-vectors.de
Tue Jan 1 15:40:22 CET 2008

hi,
since Feb 2007 i am working on import_dxf.py.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Scripts/Manual/Import/DXF-3D
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=84319

It is one-man development till now, so no need to managing it with cvs/svn.
The wiki-page and the thread work well for feedback and bug reporting, so i
don't plan a project account on projects.blender.org (waste of time to
manage there parallel mails and bug tracker).

The only point for me is to hold the up to date version of the script on SVN
blender/release/scripts for people making recent builds from trunk.
With my own write access to svn(/scripts) i could make this updates myself.

I could try to maintain some other scripts too, but i cant promise it cause
my limited time/skills.
I don't plan C coding for Blender in the near future. My main focus lies on
python scripting for DXF-Importer cause there are still many things to
improve/rework.

migius