[Bf-python] Howto get event value in a event spacehandler (not only event type from Blender.event) ?

steven admin at byteshelter.org
Sun Apr 13 23:01:06 CEST 2008

Hello again,

        i have a problem here with making the python bgl gui work with
        spacehandlers, because i can't find a way to get the event
        value.

        Blender.event

        is used for the event, but i can't find something telling me the
        event value. Like for Draw.MOUSEX or Draw.LEFTMOUSE i can't get
        the values.

        To get the mouse and keyboard state for each viewport buttons
        are
        in the space event handler needs the value, otherwise i can't
        further
        process the event (so no movement of GUI elements in a 3dview
        possible
        for now :[ :[).

        I hope someone can help me here, i think this is the last
        problem so i
        can release first examples.

        Thanks in advance!
        Steven Truppe