[Bf-python] spacehandler in combination with python GUI API ?

steven admin at byteshelter.org
Sat Apr 12 17:45:08 CEST 2008

Hello,

i have a question related to space handlers and my python GUI api. I've
written a few classes to provide an object orientated interface for
python script writter to work with more GUI elements, and make it easy
to write new one.

Now i found out that spacehandles can also get events from a 3dview and
draw to it with BGL. So my first thought was: "Great... can i use this
with my script..."?

Is there a way the python GUI api can load spacehandlers ? so i load one
event and one draw spacehandler for each view the script writter wants
to write into ??

best regards,
Steven Truppe