[Bf-python] WIP: Displaying Keypresses for VideoTuts

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Thu Nov 15 12:02:54 CET 2007

jmsoler at free.fr schrieb:
> Selon Carsten Wartmann <cw at blenderbuch.de>:
>
>> jmsoler at free.fr schrieb:
>>> I was very interested but absolutly no key had appeared.
>>> Could you post a copy of the screen ?
>> Did you activate the handlers in the View menu? I guess you always have
>> "Enable Script Links" set to on in the script buttons.
>>

> Excelent ! I love it !

Thanks!

The one quirk which nags me most (and prevents me from streamlining the
scripts) is that BorderSelect while in FaceSelectMode is not working
anymore. CircleSelect is working, BorderSelect in Edit- or ObjectMode
also, quite strange....

It is something with the Blender.Redraw(), other Redraws() (e.g. from
Draw Module) are working with BorderSelect in FSM but then you get the
keypress shown AFTER for example a Popup shows (I always test with
CTRL-A)....

Carsten