[Bf-python] Text3d should provide "JUSTIFY" (with diff file)

Oliver Schneider oliffm at web.de
Sun May 20 19:20:02 CEST 2007

Hy BF-Python team,

I've already posted this in the Blender Python forum, but I don't
know if it's right there. So I try this eMail ;-)
I propose to enhance Blender Python Text3d with the alignment
"JUSTIFY". Blender can do this. I want be able to do something like

txt.setAlignment(Blender.Text3d.JUSTIFY)

I've edited the code for Blender 2.44 - and yes, it works :-) Hence,
I've created a diff file, which you can find attached.
Hopefully I can find this in the next version of Blender…?

Best,
Oli

!DSPAM:2914,465084a936377828418524!