[Bf-python] svg2obj script.

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Fri Mar 30 09:03:50 CEST 2007

jean-michel soler wrote:
> Campbell Barton a écrit :..
>
>> Im not pointing this at JMS specifically,
>

> But it seems clearly that you do want to commit.
>
> jms

If you were ok about me changing small things once committed Id commit
your script now and make some edits later.
but since you are not comfortable with this Id rather you make the them.

The changes Iv suggested are small and probably 8 or so lines, if you
want a patch on 0.5.9a I can provide one.

Hopefully well move the scripts to their own CVS and all scripts can
contribute.

--
See MetaVR Visuals Used at the Combat Studies Institute
http://www.metavr.com/casestudies/baghdadviews.html

Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street
Geelong West, Victoria 3218 Australia