[Bf-python] svg2obj script.

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Fri Mar 30 04:29:36 CEST 2007

Tom M wrote:
> Cambo,
>
>> small change in functionality is needed.
>
> Well I'd argue that they aren't 'needed' but I do think they are good
> suggestions,
>
> LetterRip

disagree spesificly for importing into unseen layers.

Even though the script really works, if it appiers not to, we still
loose users confidence and they may not try the script again - or tell
others that blenders scripts only work sometimes.

Im not pointing this at JMS specifically, we need to review how scripts
work to minimize confusion.

For instance - you can import a model and it will happen to be outside
the view. If the data is selected the user can press numpad DEL, It may
even be worth centering on the imported data for the user. - Will posy
on bf-funboard.