[Bf-python] BPy meeting tomorrow

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at superig.com.br
Sat Mar 24 21:13:38 CET 2007

Hi,

Ok, better define it with enough time left for all to know. We can have
the bpy meeting right after tomorrow's Blender one.

I'll try to log in one or two hours before Blender's meeting, in case
some of you want to discuss earlier. We'll probably have the meeting on
another channel (#blenderpython ?), so check the topic at #blendercoders
if you arrive late.

Since some may not be able to attend, let's wait a little before coding
what is decided, so all have a chance to discuss on irc during next week
or at least update the wiki page (that will be updated based on what we
discuss) with their opinions. For that reason, let's try to keep the
page clean and objective.

Again,

Info about Blender meetings:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/SundayMeetingAgenda